Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Subreport - I don't want to see it but..... Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
AntDC
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 76
Quote AntDC Replybullet Topic: Subreport - I don't want to see it but.....
     Posted: 27 May 2009 at 12:55am
I have a subreport in a group header of my main report.
All this does is to populate some arrays that are used later in the main report, it does this in code of the detail section on the sub report.

Hence I do not want to show this subreport.
I cannot suppress the section it's on, or else the arrays will not be populated.
All the sections in the subreport are suppressed.

My problem is that if I run the report for a large amount of data, liots of group headers....I get a load of blank pages.  These blank pages hold the subreports that are used for the array population.

How can I make thse subreports compltely invisible whilst still having them populate the arrays?

TIA

Anthony
IP IP Logged
AntDC
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 76
Quote AntDC Replybullet Posted: 27 May 2009 at 3:49am
Ooops - Just found P371 of the manual.
Sorry guys
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum