|
Hi all, I am using VB.NET 2008 with Crystal reports. I have four reports that the users would like to print all at once, instead of printing each one separately. They would like to hit the print button and then have each one print. Has anyone ever done anything like this to merge multiple reports together?
I am thinking of two different options:
First option, if i loop through all of the reports and render/print each one, one at a time. This seems like a decent option, but the user would have to close the report form each time to get the next report in the package, so it seems a little clunky. But then i can use all of the code i already have and just print each one at a time.
Second, use a main report and put all of the reports as sub-reports within this report and set a new page after each sub-report. This will create a single file that would be printed to the screen or to the printer with all the reports and the user would not have to close a form to get the next report.
Thanks, Scott
|