Hi DBlank,
Your approach works nicely! Excellent!
Now I am dealing with summary of budget next to each person
I have got the following results:
Financial Year: 01/07/2008 - 01/07/2009 Budget
Parent Fund: SB Selina Black
0809_SB_ITC 0809 -- Selina Black -- Info Technology 3,000
Total for Selina Black 3,000
Financial Year: 01/07/2008 30/06/2009
Parent Fund: AC Anne Carlin
0809_AC_HOS 0809 -- Anne Carlin -- Hospitality 3,000
0809_AC_RET 0809 -- Anne Carlin -- Retail 3,000
Total for Anne Carlin 70,000
I don't know where this 70,000 come from!
When I check the formula @total_bdgt which is in the detail section (after unsuppressed), the second value for '0809_AC_RET' is 6,000, but the formula @display_bgt_total displayed for Anne Carlin as 70,000?
I have three formulae:
@reset_subtotal (which is put in the group header 2, suppressed)
whileprintingrecords;
CurrencyVar bdt_amt := 0.00;
@total_budget ( put in the detail section, suppressed)
whileprintingrecords;
CurrencyVar bdt_amt;
bdt_amt := bdt_amt + {bgt_amt};
@display_bdt_total (put in the group footer 2)
whileprintingrecords;
CurrencyVar bgt_amt;
I also should point it out no matter how many rows of records in the detail section associated with their owner, it always displays 70,000!
I think this might be due to all those suppressed records, how to deal with that?
Could you please advise where is wrong in my report? Thanks in advance.
John