Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Pass Parameter s to Multiple Sub reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
psmall57
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 20 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote psmall57 Replybullet Topic: Pass Parameter s to Multiple Sub reports
     Posted: 20 May 2009 at 12:51pm
I need to pass two parameters to four sub reports.  I have a FR Main.rpt file with 3 subreports in it.  There are current but need to add more to them.  How do I do this?  I have already done the Business Views, Business Elements, and new data foundation.  Where do I create the parameters?  I create the LOV but when I go to run the report, I do not see the new parameters?  Can someone please walk me through setting it up? 
IP IP Logged
debmac
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Quote debmac Replybullet Posted: 20 May 2009 at 5:28pm
Try this: http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=1329

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum