Joined: 20 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Pass Parameter s to Multiple Sub reports Posted: 20 May 2009 at 12:51pm
I need to pass two parameters to four sub reports. I have a FR Main.rpt file with 3 subreports in it. There are current but need to add more to them. How do I do this? I have already done the Business Views, Business Elements, and new data foundation. Where do I create the parameters? I create the LOV but when I go to run the report, I do not see the new parameters? Can someone please walk me through setting it up?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum