Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Create CR into VS2008 application? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
btough
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Quote btough Replybullet Topic: Create CR into VS2008 application?
     Posted: 14 May 2009 at 7:23am
I have created Windows Form application in VS 2008 using c#. In this application, I have created Crystal Report. Now I want to embed Flash File (i.e.SWF file) into this Crystal Report.
    I do not find any option to add Flash File into Crystal Report. How can I do it?
 
    Please, help if have any idea.
 
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 15 May 2009 at 6:51am
I don't think you can, but I am no expert.  Crystal can handle pictures, but just png, jpeg, and I think gif.
 
good luck.  maybe someone else knows.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum