Joined: 14 May 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: How to change heading text for parameter field of Posted: 14 May 2009 at 10:01pm
Hi, After creating a parameter field with the type " Date Time"
when I open the report for entering the parameter then it displays the
given parameter with the following text:
" Please enter Date in format "yyyy-mm-dd". "
I want to change it to some other text like as:
" You have to enter the date and time in format yyyy-mm-dd . "
Is there any way by which I can change this given header to some other text.
Let me know if anyone needs some more information in this regard so as to solve my given query soon.
Joined: 14 May 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 22 May 2009 at 4:49am
Well, You both are right, but what I want to change is the default parameter statement which is provided by the BO. Here in this case I want to change the parameter prompt which is given like below:
" Please enter Date in format "yyyy-mm-dd". "
Can I change this is anyway. If yes let me know the way.
Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 22 May 2009 at 5:27am
Hi siddharth,
now go with it
Right click on that parameter then click on Edit Parameter.Then go to "Value Options:" There you can see Prompt Text field.Then edit the prompt Text field.
if have any problem let me know.
Regards,
Crystal Support Team
Reporting House Inc.
http://www.reportinghouse.com
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum