Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: ReportDocument.Load problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Chavez_SA
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 15 May 2009
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Chavez_SA Replybullet Topic: ReportDocument.Load problem
     Posted: 15 May 2009 at 2:27am
Hi there,

I'm using CR 10.0.3300.0 together with .Net 2 and VS 2008 IDE.

The problem I'm stuck with is if I try and load a report on a remote server from my local pc using a network share. The error I get is: "The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to."

I've looked on the remote box and can find no locked accounts. I've also googled and can find no solution to the error I'm encountering when using CR.

The code I'm running is as follows:

ReportDocument crystalReportDocument = null;

crystalReportDocument.Load(templatePath, OpenReportMethod.OpenReportByTempCopy);

** if templatePath = "\\myServer\reports\myreport.rpt" I get the error mentioned above.

** if templatePath = "C:\reports\myreport.rpt" then it works.

Has anyone come across a similar problem? I have no idea as to how to resolve this issue.



Edited by Chavez_SA - 15 May 2009 at 2:28am
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 15 May 2009 at 6:46am
Sorry, we always load the report viewer with the report.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum