Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Line Graph Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Jyothi Yepuri
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 May 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Quote Jyothi Yepuri Replybullet Topic: Line Graph
     Posted: 13 May 2009 at 7:33pm
Hi,
 
I am working on report for a helpdesk application. The report shows no of tickets opened and closed in last 15 days
 
I am using a SQL query with group by
 
for ex,
 
Date                    New           Close
01-05-2009           5                  6
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2009 at 8:00pm
I think your post got cut off before you got to your question Confused
IP IP Logged
Jyothi Yepuri
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 May 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Quote Jyothi Yepuri Replybullet Posted: 14 May 2009 at 11:24pm

Ya..I resolved my problem .

thanks
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum