Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 13 May 2009 at 7:29am
For a text field you cannot do that. Yu can create multiple text fields with different font sizes that overlay each other and then conditionally suppress them.
For most other field types you right click the field and select format field.
click on the Font tab.
Click on the formula button next to size and put your conditional formula there as "if condition then fontsize# else fontsize#"
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 14 May 2009 at 6:28am
DBlank, what I do for the text field, is since it is text, I create a formula, then I can programmatically alter the field. Just thought I would offer the suggestion, instead of having multiple box with multiple suppressions.
Never occurred to me to use multiple text fields....hmm...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum