Joined: 11 May 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 127
Topic: Format Groups Posted: 11 May 2009 at 5:36pm
Hi,
I am working on a report which shows New, open, Closed Tickets by Priority as below.
I have used a group by priority and placed in group header and want to suppressed group which has all the values as 0's ..example for priority 4 all values are 0..I used a condition for bottom border so that it will display line to last group
IF GroupNumber = DistinctCount(Command.Priority) THEN crSingleLine
Now problem is when last group has all 0's. it will be suppressed and bottom line will also be suppressed.
How do I display bottom line for the group which is priority 3 in this case?
----------------------------------------------------
|By Priority New Closed Open|
|None 1 0 1 |
|1 0 0 3 |
|2 0 0 2 |
|3 5 1 59 |
|4 0 0 0 |
----------------------------------------------------
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 12 May 2009 at 6:35am
why not move the line into the group footer? if there is more happening in the group than what is shown, this may not be feasible, but it would seem to be a simple solution for the example shown.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum