Topic: Problem with page size Printing Posted: 10 Jun 2008 at 7:02am
Hi all, I am getting a problem with report's printing. If i am using my computer to print report, the page size for invoice is small and its printing OK but when I install my app on client machine the report's page size is printed not correctly, it always print with Letter size.
I do not know what happen because I use the same printer for my computer and clients.
Please help me solve this problem, it is very urgent.
Joined: 15 May 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 48
Posted: 11 Jun 2008 at 3:46am
Hi,
Go to the Page Setup option in File tab and set the default page size the one u needed.Also check if the same page form is available on Client machine.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum