Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Supress subreport page break Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cfrey
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Quote cfrey Replybullet Topic: Supress subreport page break
     Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:02am
I have a report that uses many subreports, each of with has varying amount of data. If the page has printed halfway down and the next subreport is large a page break occurs which leaves much blank space. Due to the size of my output I would like the subreport to print immediately after the previous subreport regardless if there is enough room. Can this be done in CR XI.

Thank you for your help.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2009 at 6:47am
I don't use subreports much, but what I would try is to remove the 'Keep Together' options in the Section Expert and in the Group attributes.
It may not work, as this option doesn't always work the way that I think it should, but it is what I would try.
IP IP Logged
cfrey
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Quote cfrey Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2009 at 7:23am
Great Idea. I did try it but it had no effect.

Thank you
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum