Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Parameter value in report header Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Hossam
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2009
Location: Egypt
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote Hossam Replybullet Topic: Parameter value in report header
     Posted: 05 May 2009 at 6:07am

Hi all

 

 I create report with range date Parameter using allow range value to allow user select from and  to date and i need to display the value user has selected in report header ..

 

Kindly note I have only one parameter and using allow range value is their way to display the both values FROM and TO

 

IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 05 May 2009 at 6:18am
I would use the same logic to display the report as was used to filter the records.  I am guessing that the range would have a max and min array setting as that you can access these to display the dates the user selected.
IP IP Logged
Hossam
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2009
Location: Egypt
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote Hossam Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2009 at 5:39am
thanks dear
 
:) I solved by using 2 formula one using max and other using Min  
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum