Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Topic: Adjust display size Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 6:51am
I have a CR viewer placed inside a panel. When I display the report it fills only 2/3 of the size of the panel. I need the report to fill the width of the panel, I've tried to set the width but does not affect the displayed size.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 01 May 2009 at 6:38am
Have you tried setting the Zoom? 1 gives page width, 2 gives a whole page view. If the report is filling viewer, but the viewer is not filling the panel, then I don't know.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum