Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports .NET 2003
:
Report Design
Topic: Parameter list
Author
Message
Crystal_forum
Newbie
Joined: 16 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Topic: Parameter list
Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 9:11am
Hi,
I create SP and link that with the report for parameters and result set.
The problem what I am facing is, when I modify my parameter list the same is not happening in my crystal.
Example If I add or remove a parameter in my stored procedure.
Since I could not remove that I have to design a new report from scratch again.
Please help me to solve this issue.
No help with refresh option for this.
Raj
Cheers
Raj
IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 2:17pm
try verify database, it should synch the parameters of Crystal and the SP.
HTH
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.