Thank you for your response.
The field does look like time when inserted into the Crystal report (69:34:15). The field is actual time logged into a phone, hours, minutes,seconds and I need to calculate quarterly stats, minus the downtime minutes.
When I used the following formula ({'Team_Stats_'.Logged_In}) - time({'Team_Stats_'.Not_Ready}) I get a Bad Time format string error.
The datasource field type is text. I've tried converting to number and setting the time string. I'm missing something in formula.
Here is an example of one thing I tried.
WhilereadingRecords;
StringVar Hours1;
StringVar Minutes1;
StringVar Seconds1;
numberVar agentlogtime1:=0;
agentlogtime1:=
{@Not ready time numeric};
If agentlogtime1 < 0 Then
"Cannot have a time less than zero"
Else
(
(Hours1:=Totext(Truncate(agentlogtime1/3600),0);
Minutes1:=ToText(Truncate(Remainder(agentlogtime1,3600)/60),0);
Seconds1:=ToText(Remainder(Remainder(agentlogtime1,3600),60),0));
//Display the time formated.
(if length(Hours1) < 2 then '0') + Hours1 + ":" +
["0",""][length(Minutes1)] + Minutes1 + ":" +
["0",""][length(Seconds1)] + Seconds1;
)
the reference formula that equals agentlogtime1 = If NumericText ({ACD_Data.Logged_In}) Then
ToNumber ({ACD_Data.Logged_In})
Else
0
This all results in 00:00:00.
A lot of information here. Hope you can make sense of it and have a suggestion.
PJsFort