Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 55
Topic: Printing a parameter description Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 11:46am
I created a state parameter. The two character state code is the parameter and I have typed the state name as the description. Is there a way to print the description (full state name)? I want to print it in the title.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 11:51am
If you have a data source that has the full name in it you can us that field as the display. If not you would have to do a very long if then else if statement and type in each option.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 12:10pm
Not that I am aware of...
You could always cut and paste them over the 2 character selection to have a user select the full name instead of the "XX" and then just drop it straight in from that.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum