|
Hi everybody, I have the following query IdField Field1 Field2 1 CCC 8 1 GGG 3 1 DDD 2 2 AAA 7 I want the following output IdField 1 CCC GGG DDD Field2 define different format to Field1 2 AAA My report is grouped by IdField. As the output for Field1 has a different format depending on Field2. I want to write the Field1+Field2 values for each IdField in an Array, I have the following formulas, but the array looks empty, I have changed the array declaration as global and still is empty
Section: ReportHeader Formula InitArray shared stringvar Array DataArray; redim DataArray[30]; "" Section: Details (Suppresed) Formula AddDataToArray shared numbervar iCounter; shared stringvar Array DataArray; iCounter := iCounter + 1; DataArray[iCounter] := {Command.Field1} + "-" + {Command.Field2}; Section: Footer Group1a Formulla FillTextFromArray shared numbervar sDataVal; shared stringvar Array DataArray; sDataVal := DataArray[1]; //DataArray[1] shoud be = "CCC-8" left(sDataVal, len(sDataVal)-2); {@DisplayData1}= DataArray[1]; //This value is empty Section: Footer Group1b Display the following data IdField @DisplayData1 @DisplayData2 @DisplayData3 ...
I added 50 formulas to display each Field1 value with different formats. I know these columns are fixed, but I coudn't find any other way. ??? Is there another way to refence a formula or a text object different than FormulaName or TextObjectName?, like an object array or something, because I will be dealing with 50 formulas to write the value and to change the format ??? Thanks
|