Joined: 14 Nov 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Topic: SubReports Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 12:54pm
I have a question about sub-reports. Here is the scenario. I want to have two related sub-reports on a main report. I have the two sub-reports executing correctly. I've added them both to a blank main report. I cannot link the two sub-reports together in the blank main report. They should be linked by the employee and a date range.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 6:52am
you can't link the subreports to each other, but you can link the main report to each of the sub reports by the same fields. Depending on the layout of the subreports, you can set the subreports in different detail sections, or in the same detail section.
If the report is just the 2 subreports, is it possible to have 1 of them be the 'main' report and the other is the subreport, then they could be linked together.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum