Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Splitting a page is half, or thirds Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
tpascal
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote tpascal Replybullet Topic: Splitting a page is half, or thirds
     Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 12:50pm
Hi,
 
One of the report outputs I have produces customer receipts.  My users would like to be able to select to have 2 or 3 receipts per page, where the page would be split right in half, or in thirds.
 
I've used the "page break after N groups" to get 2 groups (receipts) per page, but I can't figure out how to get the second of the 2 to print starting at the 1/2 point of the page.
 
Similar for 3 groups (receipts).
 
Any help/advice is appreciated.
 
Cheers,
 
Terry
Terry
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 6:26am

If the receipts are always the same size, I am sure that you can create a blank row and have a formula that fills the report with this blank, or if in Crystal XI you can use the Size and Position option and use a formula in there to set the height.

Regardless of method used, it is going to be tricky, but I THINK it can be done.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum