Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: Blank lines after every record. Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 1:31pm
Hi,
I am using Crystal 8.5 and created a report.When I export it to Excel,I see a blank line after every record.How can I get rid of these blank lines after every record.
Please note that I do not have the Microsoft Excel 97-2000(XLS) and Microsoft Excel 97-2000(Data Only) (XLS) options as I am on an older version of crystal.I ahve only Excel 5.0, Excel 5.0(Extended),Excel 7.0, Excel 7.0(Extended),Excel 8.0, Excel 8.0(Extended)
I've had this happen because of the space after the details section. Try dragging the line directly below the details section in the design view of your report. If not, try suppressing any group footers, etc that might be displaying in your report
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 09 Apr 2009 at 6:48am
Thank you folks.That worked.I had an extra detail section that I failed to see somehow.Once I removed it and moved up my footer a little bit,the blank lines have gone away.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum