Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Displaying the Results of a Parameter Selection Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
SDB2
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote SDB2 Replybullet Topic: Displaying the Results of a Parameter Selection
     Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 12:30pm
I'm looking for a way to write a formula that will display all of the values selected by the user in a multiple value parameter. If I just put the parameter into the report or write a formula to do the same, it displays only the first selected value.
 
Do I need an array of some kind? How should I go about this?
 
Thanks in advance!
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 1:57pm

Create a formula field "Parameter List" as:

join({?ParameterFieldhere}, ',')
 
Place it in the report header
IP IP Logged
SDB2
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote SDB2 Replybullet Posted: 08 Apr 2009 at 2:28pm
Wow, that easy? Thanks for your help!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum