Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Creating 'Year to Date' formula for P&L Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 3:47am
Hello Everyone!
I'm new to the site, but am ecstatic that it exists! I'm a new Crystal Reports junky and have been playing with XI for a few weeks now. I've started creating Financial Reports but am stuck on how to create a 'Year to Date' column on my P&L. Obviously no issues with current period figures, but can't seem to find any help on the Year to Date feature (unless it's so easy and I'm just 'missing it'). I purchased CR Encyclopedia hoping it would be addressed in the appendix, but alas, it's nowhere to be found.
Please help! It would be genuinely appreciated....
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum