Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Topic: Parameter Not Showing all Data Posted: 05 Apr 2009 at 8:01pm
Hello,
I am using Crystal Reports 2008 V12.0.0.683 and connecting to a database via ODBC.
I have set up a report using a dynamic paramater with "Allow multiples values: TRUE"
When the report is run it prompts and has a drop down box with the data
from the field. However the field is a list of names and the drop down
box only shows from A-PA. I am missing from names from PB-Z.
The report works fine I just need to know why the remaining data does not show in the drop down box.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 06 Apr 2009 at 12:42pm
There is a limit on the number of records Crystal will show in a parameter list. However, there is a registry setting that can be configured to show more records. See this thread for specific information about how to set this.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum