Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Group footer alone on next page ? Posted: 03 Apr 2009 at 10:15am
I'm using VS 2008 with crystal. I have the report set to new page after each group. I have a few groups that will print all the detail and end the detail on one page. It then prints the group totals on the next page and then breaks. Is there a way to not orphan the group total on a page ? I'd like to at least carry over a single(last one) detail item over to it and then print the group total after that. Having a page with only the group footer totals seems odd.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum