Topic: link parameters Posted: 02 Apr 2009 at 1:49am
hi,
I have to use several stored procedures in a single report. The procedures require setting parameters which are always the same. That is page header and details section need to use different stored procedures which require the same parameter set. haow can i link the parameter?
Joined: 31 Mar 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Posted: 02 Apr 2009 at 2:25am
Hi,
In that case you can create seperate crystal reports for every stored procedure and add them as subreports in a newly created crystal report with groups and the number of groups will be same as the number of crystal report that you add as subreports, and place each crystal report in each group of new crystal report as a subreport.
if you do note get it, let me know i shall explain with example.
first thank you, that works fine in the vs2005 designer. but when I execute ExporttoStream() I get an error: missing parametrer. The subreport Parameter is linked to the main report parameter. Without the subreport there is no error at all. I set both connection and parameter via code.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum