Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Data Fields not appearing on report when installed Posted: 02 Apr 2009 at 11:57am
I have a report created in VS2005 using CR. When I install the report on a different PC, other then the one used to develop the report. One data field does not appear on the report. The data is pulled from an Access database and the field has data in the table. There are five fields and the last one does not appear on the report. When I run the same report on my PC, all fields appear. Does any one know how to correct this issue?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum