Joined: 31 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: Page Header - Text Suppression on Last Page !!! Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 3:27pm
How do you suppress a text item located in the Page Header on the last page only.
I'm trying to figure out how to reference the last page of a report regardless of the total number of pages.
The Items I'm attempting to suppress on the last page of a report are text items and they are located in the Page Header.
Also, the defined number of pages will always be different based on the data being drawn from the database I'm working with. Therefore, I cannot be specific to reference a specific page number to suppress on, it needs to be always the last page of the report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum