Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports 10 Input Parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Manderson
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Manderson Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports 10 Input Parameter
     Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 8:07am
I have 2 reports in my C# project.  Both of them use a strored procedure to populate the report and both need 3 input parameters.

I am unable to display the input parameters on the report !!   I dragged the 3 fields from the PAREMATER FIELDS of the Field Explorer tab, but they always show up blank !!!!!!

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Manderson
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 31 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Manderson Replybullet Posted: 31 Mar 2009 at 8:08am
Sorry I need to add that I am using VS 2008 and I am using the Crystal reports that come with it (version 10.5.3700.0)

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum