Hi all,
To start, I am not a power user by any stretch of the term.
I muddle though mostly.
I have a crystal report that is for producing 401K statements. I have a situation where I need the crystal to pull data from multiple plans and display detail from one plan and a summary balance from the other plan.
I can get the report to bring in the data for both in detail but I cant figure out how to split the detail from the summary.
I have tried to add a section and edit the record selection in each section to a single plan but that is not working. It appears changing the record selection updates the whole report.
The report is composed of 5 subreports, an accout summary, investment summary, acct allocation, performance chart, and a message section.
I have been working on the acct summary sub report. Is there a way to specify that field object 15 in footer b is summary value plan YYY while the rest of the report is plan ZZZ?
Hope this is not too general. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!