Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: how could I use the total revenue amount in my for Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
lliu
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Mar 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote lliu Replybullet Topic: how could I use the total revenue amount in my for
     Posted: 27 Mar 2009 at 8:45am
Hi, Experts,

With Crystal report 2008, I created Income Statement in the following steps:

1. select the Journal Entries within a date range
2. group accounts by their father accounts
3. summarize father accounts under Revenue and Expense ( then I got Total Revenue and Total expense in my groupfoot)

Now, I'd like to calculate the percentage of
(Revenue or Expense under each father account) / (total revenue)
 
When I directly set the formula as: Sum ({@MonthBalance}, {OACT.FatherNum})/Sum ({@MonthBalance}, {@Seg0FirstLetter})
 
It gives the percentage of (Revenue or Expense under each father account)  over (the summary of their group - Revenue or Expense)

Please help how could I use only the total revenue amount in my formula?
 
Thanks!


Edited by lliu - 27 Mar 2009 at 9:01am
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 6:44am
If I understand correctly, you want total revenue, not just total revenue for the father account...if so, just remove the grouping condition in the sum like: Sum ({@MonthBalance}).
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum