Joined: 24 Mar 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Date Time Problems Posted: 24 Mar 2009 at 8:07am
Hello all.
I have a report that I would like to have automatically emailed to reps daily. It is a Daily Shipping Log that logs order information and tracking numbers. Only problem is our warehouse system saves shipping date as a date time field, example-> 3/24/2009 11:23:56AM and the time changes every time a box is scanned to be shipped.
Currently I manually select the date shipped in the Select Expert in a from to fashion-> From 3/24/2009 12:00:00AM to 3/24/2009 11:59:59PM
Is there a way I can somehow get a parameter set up to do this for me?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum