Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Using Current Date in formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dnrwilbl
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote dnrwilbl Replybullet Topic: Using Current Date in formula
     Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 9:40am

I am trying to write a formula that says

If currentdate < 07/01/2008 then do abc

Else do xyz.

 
I get an error that states 07/01/2008 needs to be a date.  Do you know what I'm doing wrong?  Thanks
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 9:48am
if currentdate < (#07/01/2008#) then abc else xyz
IP IP Logged
dnrwilbl
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote dnrwilbl Replybullet Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 9:50am
I can't believe it was that simple.  Thanks.Smile
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum