Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Subreport Filename Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dchapma123
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote dchapma123 Replybullet Topic: Subreport Filename
     Posted: 19 Mar 2009 at 11:17am
I'm trying to figure out how to see the original filename of an existing subreport.  I didn't design the report, so I don't know what the subreport file is.  Is it possible to find this?

I'm using Crystal Reports 10.

Thank you.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 20 Mar 2009 at 6:41am
Since I have never tried I don't know.  I just tried on a subreport that I created, and there doesn't seem to be a separate file that was saved, it is just part of the report.  If it was saved as a separate file, and I think I remember seeing this option, I would hope that the author of the report saved with a naming convention that at least resembles the name of the subreport so that others could find it.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum