Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Conditional Formatting Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
peterpanik
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Mar 2009
Location: Italy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote peterpanik Replybullet Topic: Conditional Formatting
     Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 3:50am
Dear all,
 
in a subreport I am trying to format a field formula.
 
Through this formula field I want to print a string in which a number of characters are in bold while the rest are in regular.
 
Below what I'm trying to do:
 
 
Local stringVar Array passo_01 := Split ({FSGRAF.VAL_CHAR}, "@");
Local stringVar string;
string := crBold(passo_01[1]) + passo_01[2]; (this do not work...)
 
string;
 
 
 
Thx


Edited by peterpanik - 20 Mar 2009 at 1:05am
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 6:17am
I don't think that you can do that.  The formula only allows formatting for a complete string/field, not parts of it.  I know that i can bold part of a text box, but not a complete field.
IP IP Logged
peterpanik
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Mar 2009
Location: Italy
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote peterpanik Replybullet Posted: 19 Mar 2009 at 1:50am
Ok, thank you very much!!!
 
Imagined that there were no solutions but I wanted confirmation.
 
Bye
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum