Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Topic: Conditional formatting Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 10:48am
Hi,
Is it possible to change the color and the style when using conditional formatting? I am trying to make somthing RED and BOLD. Maybe it isn't possible to have both.
Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 7:35am
Thanks for the response. This is what I was doing but only the color showed up at first. I got it to work but only after I made the font greater than 8 pt. I guess arial can't look bolded at 8.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 6:08am
They don't appear bolded in the IDE, but they do on the report when printed. If you double click in a text box at that size, they will appear bolded when editing. If not editing...the bolded will look slightly more spaced out than their non bolded bretheren.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum