Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 47
Topic: help with sort the data Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 7:24am
Q. I have a field that is {probsummarym1.severity.code} which is a string type and the data is contains is 1,2,3,4,5..... etc.
{probsummarym1.assignment} 1 2 3 4 5 ...
I want sort out the data and list only top 3 severity code (1,2,3) in the final report.
But the problem is that when the final report comes it just print true or false.
So can you guys help in this. I think first we need the filed to convert from string to numeric and then sort it and list severity code 1,2,3 only in the final report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum