Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Data not fully displayed Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
einas
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote einas Replybullet Topic: Data not fully displayed
     Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 1:01am
Hi,

I have a field in my report which data is not fully displayed.The data is cut off and it is memo type field.

Really need an advice on how to solve this.
Note: I'm using Crystal Report 10.


Thank you.
Einas
eInaS
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 5:45am
right click And select properties and check "cangrow"
IP IP Logged
einas
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2009
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote einas Replybullet Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 8:31pm
Hi,

I have set the format fieldĀ  to 0 ( can grow).I think this is something to do with the memo type field which Crystal Report cannot support.

Any other ideas.


Thank you.
eInaS
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum