Topic: Parameter DATE HOUR TYPE - defualt value Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 2:49am
Hi to all,
i'm a new Italian member and i've started now to use Crystal Report 2008.
Can you tell me if it's possible insert like DEFAULT VALUE in a "date hour" parameter (with range) not only the first date default but the final date too?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 1:56pm
I think what you want to do is create 2 parameters and use them in an IN statement in your select process. With this you can then apply distinct default values to each item so you have a unique default begin and end date-time.
I have now 2 parameters, the first whit defautl data begin, but in the second parameter: how can I insert like end date-time: TODAY? (actual date of report view)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum