Well first off how do you specify a left join in crystal report? I'm using CRXI and it do the join for me automatically from the wizard. hehe
Also info above are not data it the report output that I'm getting when placing those three fields on crystal report (I'm a newbie) hehe.
CompID are from computer table
Cardname are from extensioncard table
PhysicalDrivename are from Hard-Drive table
The two table are LINK to the computer table through compid with a many to one relationship.
I hope that clear up the confusion.
I did a group on computer.compid and use the group header and that solve that column duplication but I'm still getting some duplication from the other two column. The output look like this now:
CompID cardName PhysicalDrivename
1354 Pentium 4 PhysicalDrive0
Pentium 4 PhysicalDrive1
Dimm 1 PhysicalDrive0
dimm 1 PhysicalDrive1
dimm 2 PhysicalDrive0
dimm 2 PhysicalDrive1
doing an additional group on either one of the other two column result in undesire output. Is there any other way I can fix this?
The desire are output for the report are this:
Desire Output
CompID cardName PhysicalDrivename
1354 Pentium 4 PhysicalDrive0
Dimm 1 PhysicalDrive1
dimm 2
Thank you :)