Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Need help removing zeros in chart legend Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 9:23am
Hi Everyone,
Ive looked everywhere for a solution to this but havent had any luck. I have a pie chart that shows my data just fine except the legend. It shows data which has 0 values even though I have them suppressed. Is there any way around this?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 10:43am
I do not know of any way to remove the items from the pie chart legend without removing the data from the report.
YOu could use a formula to replace the field name with a blank space for all of the zero items but that will still leave a " " in your legend...
You could try doing the pie chart as a sub report and in your sub-report selection criteria remove the zeros but leave them in your main report so it would stay in the other parts you need it...
Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by DBlank
I do not know of any way to remove the items from the pie chart legend without removing the data from the report.
YOu could use a formula to replace the field name with a blank space for all of the zero items but that will still leave a " " in your legend...
You could try doing the pie chart as a sub report and in your sub-report selection criteria remove the zeros but leave them in your main report so it would stay in the other parts you need it...
Thank you so much for your help. I was able to achieve what I wanted using the sub report method you suggested.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum