Joined: 23 Feb 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 5:04am
Hi,
I just want to format one Cell in the crosstab. Its is a nuremic sell (Total no of books).. If the value is less the 5 I just want to display a * rather than a value in that cell.
Joined: 23 Feb 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 5:56am
Thanks Rahul,
That done the trick..
Only problem is that the value if greater than 20 is being displayed with decimal places ie. 20.00 but I cant format it as number anymore due to the value now being of string.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum