|
Good morning all,
First off, my apologies if this has been asked before... I tried the search function, but it's a bit of a mess to try and get almost exactly what I'm looking for.
In Crystal Reports 10, I'm trying to create a report that will group, by date, what orders were sent out by one of three types of media (be it paper, email, or fax).
It's looking very basic at the moment, but my problem is that, in trying to group, the report will instead clump a few days together.
Example:
The Group Expert is set like this:
table.emission_date - A | ---> sameTable.media_type - A
The Select Expert is set like this:
{table.emission_date} >= {?Emission Date}
The parameter Emission Date is set to Date, Discrete Value(s), with no prompting text.
When I run the report, and set the parameter value to 2/17/2009, I get 4 pages of media groupings, all set on 2/17/2009, even though there have been orders on the 18th and 19th.
Is there something that I'm NOT doing, doing wrong, or just not seeing to have it split media groupings per day, and not clump everything together for 3 or 4 days under one date?
TIA!!
|