Topic: Printing Design View Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 6:51am
I'd like to print the design view of a report - but when I hit the print button - it wants to run the report - anyway to do this other than screen printing??
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 1:17pm
There is no way to do this from Crystal itself, but there might be a 3rd part tool that will do this. There are a number of tools available. Take a look on this site: http://www.kenhamady.com/bookmarks.html. In particular, check out Report Miner. I haven't used it, but it looks like it may provide what you're looking for.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum