|
I am a VB programmer by trade, and just started using Crystal Reports within the Visual Studio 2005 development suite.
I am impressed with CR and will be using it a lot more from now on.
I' not sure if many people her are VB programmers, but I have a Crystal Report that reads data in from a DataView that is created in VB.
One of the field names in the DataView is changing. [IssuedBy] is becoming [IssuedByName].
What I would like to do is click the [IssuedBy] field on my Crystal Report, go to Properties, and find an area where I can make the change to the field name that it expects to find from its data source.
I can't seem to find it though!
Any suggestions?
If I were reading directly from a database, I would browse to it in the database and insert a new copy of the field.
But I can't browse a DataView that I build in code.
Can anyone help?
|