Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Float field display Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
chihuachsund
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote chihuachsund Replybullet Topic: Float field display
     Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 11:53am
I have a float field in my SQL database that is displaying as 1.00 in my report.  I want it to display as 1 or 1.1 or 1.2 instead of 1.00, 1.10, and 1.20 respectively.  What can I do to achieve this?  I've played around with the custom formatting and can't find what will truncate that trailing 0, or 0's.
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 6:31am
To the best of my knowledge, you can get it to 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, but I don't know how to get the format to change to just 1, unless you have 2 different fields with different formats at the same location and you conditionally suppress them.
 
Hope this helps
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum