Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: CrystalReportViewer Alignment Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
feng
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote feng Replybullet Topic: CrystalReportViewer Alignment
     Posted: 08 Jan 2007 at 2:04pm
Hi There:

I am doing a school project using C# .NET 2003 and Crystal Report 9.

My problem is that I try to align the report to the left edge of the web CrystalReportViewer.  The ReportDocument is set to landscape (i.e., report1.PrintOptions.PaperOrientation = CrystalDecisions.Shared.PaperOrientation.Landscape;).  In the design viewer, it seems to me that the report is right aligned with the CrystalReportViewer1.  When the report is launched in the web browser, it is right adjusted too. 

 I have tried to set the page margin too.  It does not work for me. 

            crMargins = report1.PrintOptions.PageMargins;
            crMargins.leftMargin = 30;
            crMargins.rightMargin = 360;
            crMargins.topMargin = 360;
            crMargins.bottomMargin = 360;
            report1.PrintOptions.ApplyPageMargins(crMargins);

I am wondering how I can align the report to the left of the CrystalReportViewer?

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out.

Feng
IP IP Logged
oidldb
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Location: Romania
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote oidldb Replybullet Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 12:07am
HI,

I was wondering how did you fix this because i have an asp.net webpage with a report shown in CrystalReportViewer and my report to is aligned to the right.

Thanks,
Regards!

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum