Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Cross Tab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
felippedomingos
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote felippedomingos Replybullet Topic: Cross Tab
     Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 8:24am
Hello,
 
I have created a cross tab inside Crystal Reports and when this cross tab has more columns than it fits in a single sheet, this one repeats the columns but does not repeat the Page header.
 
Does anyone have seen this before?
 
Thanks in advance.
 
Felippe
IP IP Logged
hilfy
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Quote hilfy Replybullet Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 3:06pm
Unfortunately, this is the way that Crystal works.  It sees the right-hand columns that go to the second page as part of the same page as the ones on the left that fit on the first page.  So there's no page header.
 
You might be able to force one, though.   I haven't tried this, but I think it might work....
 
- Temporarily change the paper size for you report to something about twice the size that it currently is.
-  In the page header section, place a second copy of your header fields into it toward the right, past where the right-hand margin would be if it were only one page wide.
- Change the paper size back to normal.
 
You may have to play with selectively suppressing the right-hand fields for when the crosstab is not wide enough to go to two pages.
 
-Dell
IP IP Logged
felippedomingos
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote felippedomingos Replybullet Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 8:47am
Thanks for you answer. I tried this and it worked... The only problem is to maintain the report, if I have more colunms than it fits in two pages I'm getting a broke report....
 
I will try to figure out how to work with it.
 
Thanks again
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum