Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Topic: Setting Group Height Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 8:59pm
I must say kudos to the people on this forum; reading the info on this site has helped me learn quite a bit about Crystal Reports.
Now I got another question in relation to my HS transcript project.
I want to set the height of my subreports (so obviously I need to edit said subreports) so that sub-report footer is exactly 3 inches (or so) from the top of the subreport. Right now, the footer begins where the detail group ends; which causes both semester columns summary information to be horribly missalined if there are not an equal number of courses in each semester.
Edited by ggardei - 06 Feb 2009 at 9:00pm
---------------------------
George W. Gardei
IT CAMS Manager
God's Bible School and College
Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 6:42am
Originally posted by ggardei
Hmm... no bites!?
{puts big juicy worm on the hook}
I have tried to specify the height of the sub report; but wasn't able to figure out how to do so. Any hints from the CRB crowd?
How about using text blocks in your detail section with the table fields dropped in it, so that a blank line will print (at least I think it will) when there is no data in the field itself?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum